January 10, 2011

Grilled Chicken Fajitas

Grilled Chicken Fajitas from Annie's Eats

Verdict: Win

First, I have to say that I love Annie's Eats not only because the recipes are wonderful, but I love hearing about Annie's life, who is a resident physician in Indy with a family consisting of her husband and a beautiful baby boy. Her life just seems too perfect.

Anyway, I cheated and had to pan-fry the chicken since it's too cold outside to grill chicken. I also just served it over rice, instead of on a tortilla, because it was going into my (now broken) bento box. I omitted the cilantro (I'm cheap) and only stir-fried one bell pepper. I liked the touch of the Worcestershire sauce and the lime. It's a little plain pan-fried on rice, so next time I'd like to try following the recipe to the tee.